Sanctuary Point is nestled on the harbour edge is Tauranga’s eastern suburb of Poike. This location is rich with natural beauty, accentuated by extensive flora and pristine views across the Tauranga Harbour – including glimpses of Mount Maunganui.
This shorefront community will be positioned perfectly to take advantage of everything that the local area, and the broader Bay Of Plenty region has to offer. Sanctuary Point is just 8.5 kms from Tauranga CBD and 16 kms from Mount Maunganui.
In addition to the many existing local amenities, there is much in the pipeline including enhancements to the local landscape, adjoining green space, and wetland area(s). Residents will also benefit from many new walkways and cycleways which will provide seamless connectivity from the development area to surrounding points of interest and amenities such as local parks (incl. Windermere, Greerton and Ila) and Toi Ohomai Polytech Campus.
- Centrally positioned park / green-space
- Immediately adjacent to the Toi Ohomai Windermere Campus
- Nearby the Poike pedestrian overbridge and walkway (via Toi Ohomai Campus)
- Toi Ohomai facilities (open to the public) including a café, ATM facilities, pool and gym, childcare centre, and sports grounds.
- Numerous schools facilitating a range of age groups within 3 kms
- Centrally positioned park and playground area
- A range of shopping facilities nearby including Greerton, Tauranga Crossing, and Tauranga CBD
- 8.5 kms to Tauranga CBD / 16 kms to Mount Maunganui
- Walking distance to Greerton Marist Rugby Club and the club facilities and field
- Nearby recreation opportunities incl. swim school and pool, waterfront reserves, mountain biking and golf courses